Tuesday, October 11, 2011

And another break...

Hi everyone! Well I hate to say it, but again I lost track of time! I know there's 24hrs in a day but I seem to think that's not enough or that's what my body is telling me. Between juggling around my kids, volunteering at my kids school, staying on top of everything at home, etc...I'm still surprised I find time for my crafting! Oh but I am determined to make room for everything!! :)

So, here's my card for the day (maybe I'll get to make another today but let's not hold our breath)! My kids recently had their school pictures taken. Rather than mailing them out in a plain card, I decided to make quick and simple card to put them in!

Thank you for stopping by today and have a great week! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Shelly, I feel your pain! Sometimes there is just not enough time in the day for everything...I always wish for more time making cards after everything else is taken care of! Anyway, I love this card...how did you get the different colors in the circle image? Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Shelly!!! I love the gradient of color from red to green...and the little bits of glimmer I see are the perfect touch to a perfectly CAS card - it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete