Tuesday, November 29, 2011

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #29!

Hey everyone! I'm back today with a card I made for the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge! Now that I'm ready to share it with everyone, I'm somewhat  having second thoughts about it. :/ Not really sure why...

Well, here it is!! I'm not quite sure if you can tell or not? but I used a red gel pen to color the center of the berries on the tree. It just needed a little something else to me. :) The flower I used at the bottom is what I'm not so sure about....maybe I should have used all rhinestones?....but then would it had showed it off as much?....oh, my mind is everywhere with this and that!

Thank you for stopping by today and enjoy your week!! :)

3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card, just as is. No second thoughts--it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly, I love the flower...it is perfect! I really love the clean and simple design here...and the touches of red are just right!

    ReplyDelete