Thursday, January 12, 2012

ReJected!!

Hey everyone! Hope your all doing good!! Well, this post is a little different from my others. The cards I share with you, all were not accepted to be in the issue of PaperCrafts Magazine. Now, as bummed out as I am, I'm sure it was even harder for them to do the choosing! I'm not sure if I'd be able to do that kind of job! With so many talented crafters out there....that has to be TOUGH!! On the plus side of everything, there's another open call for submissions! So, I shall go for that and if I don't place again...well then, I'll try again!! I'm not one to give up!! :)

Okay, so here are my cards!! Please enjoy :)

This was for the 'marker' catagory.
This one too, was for the 'marker' catagory.
This one was for the 'paint' catagory.
Last but not least, this was for the 'back to school' catagory.
Thank you so much for stopping by and have a great rest of the week!! Afterall, tomorrow is Friday!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shelly, don't feel too badly...you ARE Stamping Royalty, after all! I'm sure more cards will be chosen for publication and I love your "never give up" attitude! I love all your clean and simple cards...my favorite style!

    ReplyDelete