Saturday, February 16, 2013

Rock-a-bye, Baby

Hey y'all! Hope you're all enjoying your weekend?! I just wanted to stop in and share another card with you!  Lately, I seem to be on some kind of a roll?!.... :)



So, this card is for the current The Play Date Cafe challenge! I thought about this color combo, for awhile. I wasn't sure if something would come to me or not?....Then, this did!


Wait?...No, white cardstock!! lol Oh, I opted for this pink instead! :) I had to work with the colors somehow, and I thought this would add the perfect touch. And you know me...I kept it CAS. :)

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!

5 comments:

  1. beautifully cas. you rocked it this challenge...pun 100% intended ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a baby card is so perfect for this color story! too cute. Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly, this is such a sweet baby card! Again, I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this in the Play Date Gallery and just had to pop over and tell you it's adorable! I have the same deal with white card bases lol, good for you breaking out like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great take on the color story this week! Thanks for playing along with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete