Monday, March 18, 2013

I'm sorry

Hey y'all! Hope y'all had a great weekend and St. Patrick's day!! For me it was just another weekend. Though, I did happened to receive a "happy" email on St. Patrick's day! I will share my news with y'all soon!! ;)

So, today I'm sharing a card for the current The Play Date Cafe challenge! It took me a minute, but I managed to whip a little something up! :)


Besides lovin' the color Red, I do love Coral too! Who am I kidding...I really love Reds/Pinks and anything that falls into that category . :)


What made me to think of "I'm sorry"?....I really do not know. I was gonna do "thank you" or "thinking of you" and then I saw "I'm sorry". I was thinking it worked do to the the 'stem w/ leaves' being black and a nice 'pop' of Coral. Then with the little rhinestone....just thought it tied in, somehow?....

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!! :)

7 comments:

  1. Hi Shelly! This is such a lovely CAS card...I love the black die cut leaves and the splash of coral, one of my favorite colors! Great card...again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's perfect Shelly. I love the tiny bling! That curvy leaf die cut is awesome next to the thick coral line...I think the sentiment fits the delicate design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, this is a perfect "sorry" card! So simple, yet so striking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is such a beauty - those red stripes add so much! Thanks so much for your sweet comments left on my blog today - I'm always so happy to see you stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a striking card! Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete