Friday, June 7, 2013

Back again!

Hey y'all! Yep! I'm back....and quick, might I add! :) Yesterday, I was able to whop up a couple cards. Though, could not post them because of my weather. I don't have any fancy photo equipment to do really anything else, but wait for some 'actual'  light.

So, this card is for the current Case this Sketch challenge. I was was lovin' the sketch and wanted to give it a try.


Here's what I did!


Yep. Stuck to the sketch and I didn't even use any stamps!! That's a rare on for me! ;) Though, I have to say I do like how my card came out! :)


Thank you again, for stopping by and enjoy your day!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Shelly, I love the pink leaf. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card. The branch is perfect in pink, and I love that little flair. The dp on the bottom is just the perfect pairing for this. Great card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! you used papers from what I think is the "World's Most Beautiful" paper pad! Love this CAS stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors on this card are perfect together. BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete