Wednesday, July 23, 2014

love

Hey y'all! Happy Wednesday! Already the middle of the week. can you believe it!?!...Okay, so I'm stopping in to share a card for the current Poppy Sketches challenge! How can one resist playing, when it says 'Glittery Gold'?!! ;)


So, here's what I came up with!


Really, stuck true to the sketch. I decided to make a little faux pocket, and added little stitching using one of the stamps from the 'Bowtiful' set from WaffleFlower. The hearts were from the same set, too. Then I decided for my glittery gold, to use a 'love' die and sponge it up with Brillance Galaxy Gold ink. And to top everything off, added a little bit of twine with a glittery gold in it. :) So, what do you think?!...


Thanks for stopping by and I'll see y'all soon!
Enjoy your day!

10 comments:

  1. oh my goodness..this is so very sweet shelly!

    Thanks for joining us at Poppy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the gold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, love that you popped the word die up and I love the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so sweet.. love the gold love sentiment.. so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super delightful! These small elements sure pack a PUNCH! Love it , Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooo...I LOVE how you sponged up the "love" die-cut with gold! FABULOUS! Thanks for playing along with us at Poppy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really adorable with your double row of faux stitching, Shelly!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sol unique!? I love how you made the pocket and the touches of gold are perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous! I LOVE the faux pocket idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable shelly, I love your simplicity!
    Thanks for playing at Poppy Sketches!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete