Monday, September 15, 2014

Waffle Flower Challenge

Hey y'all! Happy Monday! I'm swinging on in with another card to share, for the current Waffle Flower Challenge.






So, here's my card!


I went with the 'build a scene' again. Though, decided to look at the stamps in a different way. I've been seeing lots of people turning stamps into fruits, among other things. And was thinking, if only I could maneuver myself into doing something.?...Well, I manged.

With some trail and error, I came up with an orange. And why not an orange?!...After all, I do live in Florida. ;) Then, using the 'you're one out of a million' I thought it was another sign of how it goes together. I mean, you always get that ONE good orange, that just doesn't compare to others, right?!...lol But of course in case, we are referring to a friend/family/loved on/someone special. Though, it works, yeah?!...

I dabbled some light orange ink for a settle background. Then used a 'flower stem' for the branches, using a brown ink. Added some green leaves and randomly, put some 'baby oranges' (group of little dots) next to the branches and leaves. Then, added my one main orange, hanging from the tree. And after doing so, I added my sentiment next to it. So, what you think?!...

Be sure to swing on over to Waffle Flower, to see all the awesome creations and to join in on the fun!...Hope to see you there! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

7 comments:

  1. WOW WEE this is gorgeous.. love how you added the color to really pop off the card.. love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, I love the orange!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So perfectly CAS! I love the bit of orange shading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an AWESOME!!! I love how you made an orange!! That is soo cool!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wooww this is soooo sweeettt love that orange on the three and the sentiment is so sweet ach I wanna say I ADORE this Shelly..may I? I wish you like to hopping again to my blog...it really encouragement if you could leave me some love...I love your cards your idea and your CAS design...hugs from Germany, Monika

    ReplyDelete