Monday, June 8, 2015

congrats congrats congrats

Hey y'all! Happy Monday! :)



Today is a brand new challenge at the Waffle Flower Challenge! And just check out the inspiration! ;)



I love it, don't you?!...

Here's what I came up with.


As you can see, I focused on those posters and colors. And can you believe, I used no stamps either?! ;)  I used some distress inks for my colors, which I went from dark to light (or perhaps, light to dark ;)). After, I used the 'Congrats die set' for my bow ties and sentiments. I also chose only to adhere down the middle of the bow tie, so the top wasn't totally flat. And I did somewhat the same with the sentiments. I left the ends up some. Once done, I finished everything off with a few teeny tiny stars. So, what do you think?!...

Be sure to swing on over to the Waffle Flower Challenge and see all the DT creations! And while you're there, I hope you'll join us?!...

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

Waffle Flower Supplies:

Congrats die set



11 comments:

  1. Hey Shelly!! I love your card. Totally creative to add the colors to your bowties!! Super clever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card!! I love the casual, overlapping placement of the sentiment and bows! Plus the peek of stripe paper underneath at a diagonal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!! Love the bows and layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My thoughts: crushing all over those fabulous bowties! Very clever, my friend! You know (she says, rather sheepishly) I have a Waffle Flower stamp set and bowtie die never used! YIKES! I need to bring them out and show them some love! Thanks for the reminder and, especially, the inspiration!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! It's colorful and graphic and totally fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you used that color combo Shelly
    adorable card again
    and I pass this time to join waffle flower challenge
    seems like I have no idea :(((
    your inspiration is great my sweet friend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect take on the challenge. Your card looks amazing stamping!!! LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is so perfect and so very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun! I love those little bows with the Congrats! Great take on that photo!

    ReplyDelete