Friday, March 30, 2018

AJVD post-Party

Hey y'all! Happy Friday!!
Hope all is well?!...

I apologize for my absentee, lately. Things have been busy but then I came down with something and that took me out. I don't think it was quite the flu but something close to it. Thankfully, I'm doing much better. All this happened while my kids were on spring break, too. They still enjoyed their break even though mom couldn't do much with them. However, I did manage to take them out for ice cream when I felt good enough to get out for bit. So they were happy and content with that. ;)

Anyhow, today I'm up on the A Jillian Vance Design blog sharing a fun card. Here's a little peek...


I'd would love for you to swing on over to the AJVD blog to see my full card. Also while you're there, I'd be so happy if you left a comment there, too! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!


2 comments:

  1. Hope you are back to the pink of health soon. It does seem like the viruses these days are way stronger.
    Love the colours on the sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that a bug caught you! I know the one that landed on me at the beginning of February was not pleasant; not a flu (no coughing/sniffling) but whatever it was, sure knocked me off my feet for close to a month! Even now, still not 100% (likely because I'm old and take longer to recuperate *grin*). Glad that the ice cream venture happened! As for your card, yes, it does look like a building block, similar to a set my niece and nephew played with when they were younger! It's party perfect, especially with those bright colours!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete