Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Rainbow of watercolors

Hey y'all!
Hope all is well?!...

Just when I think I'm getting back on track of things, I end up with another sick kiddo. I'm hoping this will be the last of whatever 'bug' this is...certainly, it is no fun. And we still want to enjoy the rest of summer before school starts back up in August. So, fingers crossed. ;)

Anyhow, I do have a card to share today. Yay! I made this for the current PinkFresh Studio July Challenge.


I just had some good ol' fun making this card! I used a 'rainbow' of inks and then spritzed some water onto my stamped image and that's it. I just let the watercolor paper and water do the work for me. ;) Simple and fun, right?!...I played with this technique a few different times, just to see the different outcomes and then chose which one I liked best. To finish things off, I added a sweet sentiment and foam tape on the back before adhering to my card base. Easy peasy, right?!...

Well, that's all for me today. 
Thanks so much for stopping by! Enjoy your day and see you soon! 


5 comments:

  1. It was so nice to see you pop by today Shelly! Love this technique, always unexpected results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, fun, fun (til Daddy takes the t-bird away). You're probably too young for that! Lovely results on this dreamy card, Shelly. I love how ink reacts with water. Always a surprise. Happy summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so soft and pretty Shelly! How fun! Hope your little one feels better soon! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your spritzing is wonderful - a zillion times better over anything I've tried! A pretty card in every way! Hope your little one is feeling better! Maria's comment: giving me giggles!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete