Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Hooray!

Hey y'all! Happy Wednesday!
Hope all is well?!...

Things have been busy here getting my kids ready for school on Monday. Though, having them homeschooled does make things a little easier on me...and I'm sure them too. And by easier I mean, not having to worry about their backpacks, packing lunches, walking them to school, etc. ;)

Anyhow, I do have a card to share today. Another just for fun card and saw Honey Bee Stamps current Facebook challenge, so thought I'd play along too.


Well, that's all for me today. I'm off to do some baking and in between that some blog visits! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my I just love that fun rainbow background Shelly! Fabulous card!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! What a fun and happy card! I love everything on it!

    Enjoy the last few days with your kiddos before school starts!

    ReplyDelete