Monday, October 1, 2018

Be...

Hey y'all! Happy Monday!
Hope your week is starting off right?!...

Can you believe it's a Monday and I'm posting something?!...Say what!?! lol I'm not saying I figured out a schedule of posting but it feels good to have something to share at the beginning of a week! :)



I made this card for the current CAS-ual Fridays Challenge. It has been sooo loooong since I played with the challenges and being I missed the deadline on the last one, I just couldn't let this one slip away.


A simple card, yes?...This is one of those cards that you'll never get the same result with. I made a few different watercolor backgrounds and chose the one I liked best (and that fit into the sketch of the challenge). I really was just playing around with things and pretty much let the water do all the work for me. ;) Once my watercolor was done drying, I added a few butterflies to blend in/match with my background. Then to finish things off, I used a stitched border die and added some sentiments in the middle. Easy peasy, right?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

P.S.
Once again I'm playing around with the never ending photo editing. And to make things a little more tough, it's been cloudy and overcast the past few days. Ha. Go figure, right?!...One of these days I'm determined to get it...yeah, that's when I hire someone to do it for me. Hahahaha. :)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Shelly and I love your take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with CAS-ual Friday's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete