Friday, June 28, 2019

Hibiscus hello

Hey y'all!
Happy Friday! :)

*For my AJVD post, please scroll down. ;)

Once again, time has gotten the best of me...with it being summertime and all the other family matters going on it continues to be a roller coaster. And I had a strange experience today. While I was driving, I happened to look down at my phone that was sitting in a little tray, that sits somewhat under the radio. I noticed a little tiny feather on it. Like it just flew in and landed there. I didn't touch my phone and just let it be. When I got home the feather was still there, so I picked up my phone carefully and was going to show it to my husband. Now I saw it on my phone up until my husband opened the door, then suddenly looked down and gone! We looked everywhere for it and nothing. Perhaps it was only meant for me?...Maybe something from my dad?...I don't know but very strange. There's was no feather even in our car to begin with and for something to fly through the windows, I would have noticed that. And for it to be perfectly sitting on my phone for where I had it at...it was something else, I tell you.

Anyhow, just thought I'd share that.
So now onto my card...


I originally was planning on doing some no-line watercoloring. Though, that was just not working for me. So while I was sitting there trying to watercolor, it came to me 'why not do no-line coloring with pencils?'. Being that was calling my name, I switched gears and pulled out my pencils. I still had no idea how that was gonna go, but went with it and stuck with it. I actually enjoyed things so much, I'm planning on doing another card (or so), doing the same thing. ;) I'm no expert at all, but I had fun and it was relaxing at the same time. Please excuse my 'shading' techniques if they are off/not in the right spots...I was just going with the flow. ;)

Well, that's all for now.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and weekend! :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring Shelly! I tried no line water coloring just yesterday ... didn't work for me either! Maybe pencils are the way to go for me too! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Love the story about the feather, it was just meant for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never do this and this is amazing
    lovely coloring sweety
    adorable card
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete