Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Do all things with love

Hey y'all!
Happy Tuesday, hope all is well?!...

Things are pretty good here. Just soaking up some sun and getting some crafty time in here and there. ;)

I'm swinging in to share a card I made for the current PinkFresh Studio July Challenge. 




I kept things simple and sadly no matter how many times I took photos and edited things, I couldn't get the dry embossing to show up. :( So it just looks like a solid white background, though there is indeed some blooms the spread over most of the background...sigh...

At least for the most part, you can see (hopefully) what I was going for?...I layered the floral circle die cut a few times, to make it pop out some from the background. Then did some coloring with the hummingbird and then used the matching die with it and added it to my circle/card. And lastly, added a little sentiment and some jewels. Pretty simple, right?!...

Well, that's all for me today. I'm off to do some blog visits/commenting. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon! 

2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous! I love the embossed texture and the sprinkling of bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL textures and layers! I can see a bit of the dry embossing if I look close - I bet it looks amazing in real life! Thanks so much for playing along with the July Pinkfresh Studio Challenge!

    ReplyDelete