Saturday, August 1, 2020

Paper Smooches Challenge...Happy Birthday!

Hi y'all! 
Hope all is well?!...


Today, starts a new Paper Smooches Challenge! :) This time it's all about birthdays! Fun, right?!...




I kept my card simple and went for a boy birthday card. Though, I still think you could give this to a girl as well?! ;) I used the PS Boom Bots for my images and then used colored pencils to color them in with (I also used the matching dies to die cut them). After, I used the Party Balloon dies for the balloon and I simply used patterned paper and colored cardstock for it. Lastly, I stamped on my sentiment, added my images, and then a touch of enamel dots. Simple, right?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Be sure to head on over to the Paper Smooches blog to see all the design team creations and to join in on the fun!! :) 

Have a great day!
See you soon! 

Boom Bots stamp set
Boom Bots matching die set
Sentiment Sampler stamp set
Party Balloons dies
Rainbow Sherbet paper pad

1 comment: