Wednesday, September 16, 2020

A crafty friend like you is a gift.

 Hi y'all! 

Hope all is well?!...

I'm swinging in today to share a card for the current Altenew Inspiration Challenge. 

I was inspired by the picture of the garden and boldness of the butterfly, though for my card I decided to just just with using florals. :) 

Can you believe I actually used patterned paper for my background?!!...lol I always love patterned paper but seem to always be more of a 'hoarder' with it rather than actually using it. BUT, not this time. lol The only thing I added to the patterned paper was a little bit of ink splatters. For some reason I've been drawn to do that lately with my cards...or at least some of them. ;) I used one of Altenew's layering flower dies to make the flower and then I mixed and matched some leaves as well. Then added a sentiment on a little piece of white cardstock. And to finish things off, I added some jewels and burlap twine. Simple, yeah?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon! 

2 comments: