Thursday, January 21, 2021

I will NARWHAL-WAYS love you

Hi y'all! 
Happy Thursday, almost Friday! Hope all is well?! :)

I'm swinging in to day to share a 'just for fun' card. (I'm still working on using up 'new to me' goodies.) I don't always make much cards for Valentines/Love, not sure why?...but seeing all the love projects  everywhere, they inspired me. So, here's what I came up with. 


I finally put to use the Technique Tuesday set I had for a little while now! :) And yes, again, I went with using colored pencils. Just something about them, I tell ya. ;) I did keep things simple, but added a little bit of elements in the background. An embossed heart and water splashes. Other than that, I wanted the narwhals to shine. Sweet, yeah?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment