Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Rainbow, happy birthday

Hi y'all! 
Happy Tuesday, hope all is well?! :)

Once again, time has slipped away from me. lol Seriously, where is the time going?!...I'm swinging in today to share a card I made using some new layering stencils and I also did a little hot foiling. This is a 'just for fun' card, no challenges or anything. ;) 


Don't you just love the oversized rainbow?!...I usually struggle with making rainbows (not sure why?) but they just never come out how I picture them. lol But the rainbow stencil from Right at Home...problem solved! ;) Looove! (just my opinion) After having my rainbow stenciled, I added some splatters of paint and then added a layered butterfly (from Tim Holtz/Sizzix)and my hot foiled sentiment (from Pinkfresh Studio). Simple, right?! 

Well, that's all for me.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and week! :) 

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely one of my faves from you Shelly!! This turned out amazing friend!!! Thanks for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete