Monday, January 17, 2022

Tea...a hug in a mug

Hi y'all! 
Hello Monday, hope your week is starting off right?! :)

Today, I'm sharing a card for the very first challenge at Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge! It's all about coffee and/or tea and snowflakes. 


Without further ado, here's my card...


Tea, anyone?!...I love coffee but I love tea, too! :) I did a lot of mixing and matching from different companies for my card. I think a total of four, five if you're counting the embellishments. ;) I used a big snowflake die and made a stencil with it, then stenciled it on with a light blue ink for my background. After that I added some splatters in black and set things aside. While things were set aside and drying I used a die for the cup/mug and some patterned paper. Then did some die cutting with the word 'tea' in white cardstock. (note: I layered each die cut piece twice and added foam tape on the back of the cup/mug.) Before adhering my cup/mug I stamped on the sentiment. To finish things off, a touch of pearls. Sweet, yeah?!...


Well, that's all for me.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your week!! 

3 comments:

  1. Awww...how sweet is this!

    Hope you are having a great start to the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful Shelly! Thanks for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful and sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete