Thursday, October 6, 2022

Thank Mew

Hi y'all! 

Happy Thursday, hope all is well?!... :) 

Today, I'm swinging in to share a 'just for fun' card, no challenges or DT work...just fun. Well, and using the never ending pile of never been used goodies. ;) 

Without further ado, here is my card...

Cute, yeah?!...I've been picking up some MFT (My Favorite Things) sets here and there when I can and this was one of the sets I got.

I did some coloring with colored pencils and then chose a piece of patterned paper for the background, along with making a 'frame'. After I just put things together and ta-da...card, finished. :) Okay, I did add a touch of gems, too! ;) So what do you think?!...

That's all for me.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment