Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Sending my love

Hi y'all! 

Happy Wednesday, hope all is well! :)

I'm swinging in today to share a card for Amy's Woodblock Wednesday feature.  Without further ado, here is my card...

I sure haven't pulled out DeNami Design woodblocks in a moment. (lol) I forgot how sweet they just are! Do you have any DeNami Design stamps?...If so, I'd love to hear which ones you have! :)

I kept things simple and just did some coloring with Copics and then added a few gems. After, I added on a hot foil sentiment and that's it. Simple, right?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and see you soon! 

P.S.

Don't forget you can play along with Amy's Woodblock Wednesday, too! All the info can be found on her blog, HERE. ;) 

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness Shelly, super PRETTY!!!! Thank you so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete