Thursday, May 25, 2023

From me to you...

Hi y'all! 
Hope all is well?!

Today, I'm sharing a card I designed for Scarpbook Pal. :) 

Is it just me or does anyone else seem to always need a birthday card?...I try to build up a stash but then seem to still make a new card each time. I'm not sure why (lol) but sometimes we need a quick birthday card too, right?! ;)


So, I hope you enjoy stenciling as much as I do because that’s pretty much all I did for this card. It’s so simple!



I used Pinkfresh Studio’s Blooming Peony stencil, but I only used stencils 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 along with some Catherine Pooler inks.



After, I added a couple sentiments from Spellbinders Elegant Diamonds stamp set and then topped things off with a small touch of gems. Nice and easy, right?



Well, that's all for me.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day and see you soon! :)


Main products used: Pinkfresh Studio-Blooming Peony Stencil, Catherine Pooler-Life of The Party mini ink set (Party Dress), Catherine Pooler-Carnivale mini ink set (Be Mine, Limoncello), Catherine Pooler-Zen Garden mini ink set (Seafoam), Spellbinders-Elegant Diamonds Stamp Set, Spellbinders-Opal gems, Lawn Fawn-Black Licorice ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment