Saturday, September 2, 2023

Pinata Happy Birthday

Hi y'all! 
Hope all is well?! :)

I'm swinging in to share a card I made for Amy's Woodblock Wednesday feature. 



Without fur ado, here is my card...


Simple and fun, right?!...I went with my usual CAS style and made the pinata the focus. I used some festive colors and of course, drew on a 'string/rope' for it to hang from. I also added a few little details with a black pen around the one ear, tail, and one foot. (I was trying to make it look like it had some movement. ;)) Lastly, I stamped on the 'happy birthday'. Easy peasy, right?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great weekend! :) 

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous Shelly! LOVE the clean + crisp design. Thank you so much for joining me for Woodblock Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete