Monday, January 1, 2024

Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge-Guest Designer

Hi y'all! 
Happy New Year!! :) 



I'm starting the New Year off with guesting over at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge! :) Without further ado, here is my card...


Featuring some A Jillian Vance Design goodies, I used some fun cups and a big snowflake for my card. I did a little ink blending at the bottom of the cups to add a little more depth and 'pop' to them. I also added a touch of 'snowflakes' with a white paint pen and then topped things off with 'Merry Christmas'. Easy peasy, right?!...

To join in on the fun and to see all the other projects, be sure to swing by the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge blog

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Best wishes in the New Year! :)

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun design Shelly! Happy New Year!
    Thanks for guesting with us this month!

    ReplyDelete