Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Aloha

Hi y'all! 
Happy Wednesday, hope your week is going well?! :)

I'm swinging in today to share a 'just for fun' card. I know I've been a little quiet lately but I'm trying to find somewhat of a crafty schedule. My daughter works now, so I've been running her to and from work and with the mix of everything else it can be a little tricky at times. ;) 

Anyhow, without further ado, here is my card...


Aloha! I'm using up some 'new to me' goodies in my bin of new/never been used (never ending lol). I chose some blue plumeria and used a stencil to add some gold glitter in the background. Then topped things off with 'aloha' and some pink enamel dots. It may not look simple but it's a pretty simple card, especially when you have a stamp/stencil/die set. ;) 


Well, that's all of me.
Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day and see you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment