Friday, June 14, 2024

Happy birthday

Hello, hello! 
Happy Friday-yay! Hope all is well?! :)

I'm swinging in today to share a birthday card with you. No challenges or design team work, just fun and honestly, I did need a 'fancy' birthday card. ;) Without further ado, here is my card...


This card may look difficult to make but believe me, it was sooo easy. Once again, I went with using some layering stencils (that's where the easy part comes in). I choose to do some blues, then light browns and after a splatter of dark blue paint. Since I've been seeing a number of 'postage' dies circulating around blogs/social media, I thought one (the only set I have lol) would work nicely to showcase the blooms. To finish things off for my card, a simple 'happy birthday' sentiment and a touch of gold pearls (that's the fancy part lol). So there you have it, a fancy birthday card?!... :) 


Well, that's all for me,
Thank you so much for stopping by! 
Have a wonderful day and see you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment