Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Crafty Stamp Co. Nov. Crafty Crew Kit-LAST KIT!! Card 1

Hello, hello! 
Happy Wednesday! 

Today, I'm sharing a card I made with the new November Crafty Crew Kit from Crafty Stamp Co.!! And as you might have read in the title of this post, unfortunately this will be the LAST kit released BUT...don't be too sad because there will still be new products to come and they will all be sold separately, so you can pick and choose what you would like! A little bitter sweet but change is a good thing and Crafty Stamp Co. isn't going anywhere. :) 


Oh boy, this kit is filled with fun! If you're all about loving the sea because who doesn't love the sea?!...(lol) Sea animals, an anchor, a sailor, and so much more...you'll want to be sure to get this kit! Without further ado, here is my card...


I couldn't resist 'Little Sailor Meadow' and coloring her up! And after coloring her up I thought she needed a little something to go with, so a little boat it was! 

Let's make this card together! 

Supplies:
White cardstock (regular and marker friendly)
Copic markers (or alcohol markers of your choice) (B000, B26, B29, B39, R20, R29, R89, E000, E00, E11, E13, E25, E27, E35, E37, E59, Y21, Y23)
Scissors
Black gel pen
Black ink
Low profile foam tape
Adhesive

  1. Start with white cardstock/paper that is marker friendly.
  2. Stamp images using black ink.
  3. Color the images using Copic markers (or alcohol markers of your choice). In this case I used colors: B000, B26, B29, B39, R20, R29, R89, E000, E00, E11, E13, E25, E27, E35, E37, E59, Y21, Y23.
  4. Fussy cut colored images.
  5. Set aside.
  1. Stamp sentiment onto white cardstock.
  2. Cut sentiment into a strip/banner.
  3. Set aside.
  1. Using an A2 white card base, adhere fussy cut images and sentiment to the card base. Use a low profile foam tape on everything but the 'wood floor'.
  2. Add faux splatters by using a black gel pen.

That's it! Simple, right?!...I hope I was able to inspire you today?!...Maybe even create this card with your own twist?!... :) 


Well, that's all for me today. Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day! 

Shop here: https://craftystampco.com/?ref=SHELLYKURTH

*Note: Above is an affiliate link at no extra cost to you. When you use my link it helps me to bring you even more cards and I would appreciate it so much! Thank you in advance! 

Products used: November Crafty Crew Kit (Little Sailor Meadow stamp set, Harbor Friends stamp set).

No comments:

Post a Comment