Monday, February 20, 2012

Hello there...thinking of you.

Hey everyone, this is my second post for the day! Yay!! :)

I had a little spare time today, when my kids were somewhat occupied with their toys. So, I made this quick little card!

I used some new Hero Arts stamps (Friendly Flags and Everyday sayings) I bought last week. As well as some new twine I bought. And I must add, if your looking at my quote and scratching your head, as into how did I find/get that quote 'wavey'??...Well, I stumbled upon thinking of it, when I couldn't get my quote straight (at least to me, I couldn't get it straight). So, rather than stressing myself out about it, I thought it would be cute to make it look wavy. I placed it on my stamping block....I put one side of the stamp up and the other side down. After doing that, I sort of ran my finger against the edge of the stamp, making sure it 'flowed' to me (as if the stamp came that way, I didn't want it to look like I 'bent' it).

Thanks again for stopping by and I'll see you all later!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Shelly, I think this banner card is so cute! I also wanted to let you know that I left you a little something on my blog today; no worries if you don't participate in blog awards, I just wanted to shout out that I love your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my gosh, your cards are awesome! i love this one...love your cas style :)

    ReplyDelete