Friday, April 13, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Hey everyone, Happy Friday! I can't tell you, how glad I am that it's Friday!! It's been a crazy week for me! Anyways, when I got home today, I checked out the challenge for CAS-ual Fridays....when I saw what it was, I knew I could whip something up! Though I didn't think by today!!!


So, the challenge is: Opposites Attract! You had to pick colors (from a color wheel), that are opposite of one another....How fun is that?!! You certainly, should check it out  CAS-ual Fridays!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great weekend!! :)

6 comments:

  1. I love the simple beauty of this card.. stunning...
    Hugs
    Alison
    Owner-The Alley Way Stamps
    www.thealleywaystamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a clean and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your butterflies are just lovely! Great way to add the colors :) I'm glad you had some with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Shelly! Got your email and now I can't find it! But I'm good! And yes....twitter...seemed to forget about it forever! LOL! Thanks for the email! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty!
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shelly this is just so sweet! Love your color choices and those pretty little butterflies!!

    ReplyDelete