Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tuesday Trigger Challenge!

Hey everyone, hope your all having a great week!! Wow, I must say "I am so proud of myself, for doing three challenges this week!!"....This rarely happens for me. :)


Okay, so when I was browsing along blogs, I came across Moxie Fab World: Tuesday Trigger Challenge! I have never played the challenge before and thought I'd give it a try!! :) You all, should check it out too!! So, they use a photo of something, for you to be inspired by....and you create from there.

Now, I saw this photo and loved all the details to it! For my card, I went with what I liked. Which happened to be the butterflies and colors!! Who doesn't like butterflies and colors?!...When I stamped on my butterflies, I misted them with water before stamping on my paper. I wanted that 'watercolor' effect. I slightly, overlaped them and angled them to go towards the top of my card. I kept my card simple and chose no greeting. In which I thought, this card could be used for many different greetings?! I hope you enjoyed?!!

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow. I am almost speechless looking at this beauty. Love the flow and the movement, not to mention the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly, I just logged on and saw you have made several cards this week for several challenges...WAY to GO! I love this card and the large butterfly image you stamped, it is perfect for this challenge. Way to get creative this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is perfect! love the movement across the front of the card and that you left the sentiment off...the image itself is strong enought to stand on it's own. beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Shelly! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete