Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Just a little post...

Hey y'all! I just wanted to stop in and share a card I made. :) Yesterday, was my birthday and now I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. Not that I did anything crazy, because really my husband just took me to a couple craft stores and then I relaxed at home. ;) But I have wanting to craft, yet when I try, I seem to come up empty handed. Until now....


This card was just for fun. No challenges or anything. Just because. :)


Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday!! Craft stores...what a great way to celebrate your day. Love your card. That green is perfect with your little owl. And what a sweet touch to add the heart. Just the right pop of pink. Great creation! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG happy birthday! I'm sorry for missing it :(

    I love this card. The wooden owl is adorable and I love the embossed branch! Geniusness all over again! :)

    ReplyDelete