Friday, April 3, 2015

hugs hugs hugs

Hey y'all! Happy Friday! :)

We have a brand new challenge at CAS-ual Fridays! And this time we're all about...


So, here's my card.


Is that a kraft card base?!! lol Why I haven't used kraft in a looong time, I do not know.?. But, I'm sure you'll see more of it because I have to use it up right?!...

Keeping things simple, I did some masking for my sentiment. I used a nice 'aqua' color ink and stamped my sentiment at an angle. After, I used CAS-ual Fridays petal die with some pattern paper. Then, using twine, I stitched on my flowers to my card. Simple, yeah?!...

Be sure to swing on over to CAS-ual Fridays and see all the DT creations! And while you're there, I hope you'll join us?!!...

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Supplies:

Mwah stamp set
4 Petal Set fri-dies


8 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card!! Love the flowers with the twine!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. youo have HUGS lovely sentiment I adore that color and that flower in pink against kraft woooww Lovely card my dear friend...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Shelly. Love the bright blue and the pink on Kraft. Awesome CAS design. PS: received your letter with the goodies! Thank you! You are so thoughtful and sweet. :) Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the masking and the color combo, the flowers are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I love the aqua, pink and kraft!! You should use kraft more, definitely!! :D

    ReplyDelete