Monday, May 4, 2015

CASEing Genius, guest

Hey y'all! Happy Monday! :)


A little while back I was asked by Kelly Latevola, if I wanted to be featured on CASEing Genius...Of course, I said yes! ;)

Thank you soooo much, Kelly!!! :)

I would love for you to read my little interview (which you may just see how weird, I am. *hint: my last question.) head on over to Kelly's blog and check it out! ;) I'm sure you'll wanna see what she came up with as well, for CASEing me...Her work is always AMAZING! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

9 comments:

  1. Awesome article!!! So glad to learn more about you. As far as coconut goes I love almond joys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice post and it was very interesting to learn more about you Shelly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful interview,, Shelly; you truly are one of the sweetest, most talented designers I'm met in this wonderful blogiverse. Your CAS style is inspiring...amazing the magic you create with just a few well-chosen images. In awe! So glad you were part of Kelly's special feature. Coconuts...hmmmm. I haven't seen any coconut images 'yet' but if I do, I'll for sure send them your way!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Shelly, glad to know I'm not the only one in card land CRAZY for coconuts:)) Where has COCONUT MILK been all my life? and COCONUT SUGAR? It's changed my life...good thing is, most of my family can't stand coconut, so I don't have to share!
    LOVE your CAS-ability:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was over at Kelly's blog and saw her CASE on you... fantastic cards Shelly! I really loved the sailmate one you did, just gorgeous, and because I really love the ocean, it is a special one to me! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just read your interview. I didn't know you were in Florida! I so want to move there! What part of Florida do you live in?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read there at Kelly blog already
    I am happy to read more about you
    big hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heading over :) I am excited to know more about you :)

    ReplyDelete