Wednesday, May 20, 2015

You matter to me



Hey y'all! Happy Wednesday! :)

Already the middle of the week! I'm counting down the days until my kids are out of school...come on end of the month! ;)

Anyhow, I'm swinging in to share a card I made, which happens to fit for the current Uniko Studio Challenge. I have followed their blog/challenge for some time now, though have never played! Well, that is until now. ;)

Grab button for Uniko Studio Challenge

Here's my card.



Now, I don't have any Uniko Studio stamps (and I need to change that!), so I went on using an older Jane's Doodles set I have (which I think I may have only used it once, if even that!) and for my sentiment I used CAS-ual Fridays Stamps 'Lovely Greetings' set.

I did some masking with my flowers and left them 'black and white'. Then, did some coloring and cutting to make one of my flowers pop. ;) Simple, yeah?...

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!

10 comments:

  1. I just love your style Shelly. This is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. crazy another school year is passing.. where is the time going? This card is gorgeous.. love that you only colored one..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the designs with B/W and a pop of color. And hanging off the edge? Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shelly, you forgot to add "and stunning" to your description, which your flowers most definitely are! A gorgeous card: cas and elegant!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is stunning and elegant Shelly, I love the monochrome and POP of colour of the roses, it really adds dimension. I am SO happy to see you playing along in our challenge and read that you follow the blog :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wooow adorable that you only colored onde flower...Love this Shelly..how are you my friend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card, Shelly! Love how you highlight the one flower.

    ReplyDelete