Wednesday, July 15, 2015

together would be better

Hey y'all!

 *For my Neat & Tangled day 3 release week post, please scroll down.*

I'm back today with another card for the current Little Tangles Challenge!

So here's my card.



Yep. Again with the hoop die! lol...I just love it! 
I also used the origami map die and simply after, trimmed off the piece I wanted to use. And I even used some more pattern paper! lol I've been trying to add it here and there when I can. ;) 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day! 


7 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I absolutely love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! LOVE the subtle map paper in the background and that you just used part of the map die!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hoop, the map, the patterned paper: winning combination in my books! Sweetness all over this card!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing you beautiful card and playing along with the Little Tangles Diecutting Challenge!

    ReplyDelete