Thursday, February 25, 2016

So very grateful

Hey y'all! Happy Thursday, almost Friday!! :)
Hope all is well?!...

I'm swinging on in today to share a 'just for fun' card! While between DT work and everything else going on, I was able to use a few new goodies, along with a few older goodies. ;)




Now, for the love me of me, I still can't figure out what I'm doing with WPlus9's Watercolored Anemones stamp set! lol And I'm really okay with it! I'll just keep creating with it, hoping that one day I'll get the hang of it. ;)
I recently ordered all the Lawn Fawn inks (along with the Shammy...which is beyond amazing! I'm telling you, it's a must need!) and let's just say...I LOVE their inks, if you haven't tried them yet, you should! :) *again, this is all in my opinion.*

Thank so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day!
Hugs

15 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so gorgeous Shelly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very pretty...I think you are doing a grand job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!! Love the depth, colors and dimensions! Superb, Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that flower with two colors is fantabulous Shelly
    love this adorable card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cant believe I catch up all
    you did not posted much my friend
    and now waiting for your new table fotos
    hope you will share soon hehe
    me again and big hugs again from Germany
    your bloggy friend
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning!! I love the flowers and the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It sure looks like you've gotten the hang of those watercolor flowers! Love the scripty sentiment you put with it. I'm interested in the stamp shammy you linked too. My stamp cleaner requires special fluid, which I hate buying. Who wants to spend money on cleaner when there is so much else needing to come home with you!?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you did an excellent job with those flowers Shelly!
    Such an elegant look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful with the bold sentiment across the pretty flowers. I don't know exactly what you mean about not getting the hang of those flower images because they look pretty good to me! ;) And I'm always on the lookout for the perfect ink so I'd love to hear what you love about the Lawn Fawn ones!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful, Shelly! Fabulous stamping, and I love those little, water drops! Such elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have the 'hang' of these beautiful flowers completely, Shelly...your card is gorgeous! All the LF inks are in your collection? I'm green with envy! Thanks for the recommendation on them and the shammy; more items added to my wish list!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hooray for just for fun cards, sometimes, you just need to do something for fun. love this stamp and you used it perfectly!

    ReplyDelete