Thursday, July 28, 2016

Waffle Flower + Xyron Inspiration Week!

Hey y'all!
Hope all is well?!...


Today I'm stopping in for day 4 of the Waffle Flower + Xyron Inspiration Week! I have a little peek of my card to share with you.


Also, look what you have the chance at winning!!...You'll wanna be sure to comment on all the inspiration posts at the Waffle Flower blog. ;)


"Our friends at Xyron has generously offered us a complete set of their brand new Creative Station Lite + 3″ Refill to give to one luck winner drawn from comments left on all inspiration week posts on Waffle Flower Blog! You have until midnight Saturday, July 30 to enter! The winner will be announced here on August 1!
And don’t forget to checkout Xyron’s Facebook page for a die bundle prize from us! You can comment each time they post a waffle flower project this week (about twice a day!) and then they’ll pick a winner… That’s 10 chances to win!"
Be sure to swing on over to the Waffle Flower blog to see my full card!...I'd love if it you'd leave some love there, too! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Your snail mail card is really cute. I did love my 1 1/2" sticker machine for smaller pieces.

    ReplyDelete