Tuesday, October 25, 2016

You can do anything

Hey y'all! Happy, Tuesday!
Hope all is well?!...

Things are going good here, just wishing time would seriously slow down for a moment! ;) Can you believe it's almost Halloween?!...Though what's even scarier is it's almost November! What?! lol Too fast...just too fast.

Anyhoo,
I'm swinging on in today to share a card for the current CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!


I don't have (yet) any of CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Calling All Sistahs Collection, which would have suited this challenge perfectly, so some thinking was to be done. Though, I think my card came close to a 'fight like a girl' statement...


I ended up using CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Breathe set and keeping things ultra CAS. I simply used four different shades of blues, starting with my lightest color and ending with my darkest color. Which I slightly overlapped each one. After, I added my sentiment and that was it! Done. Simple, yeah?!...


*I'm thinking I may have suppose to use pink(s) for this challenge as well?...I honestly did think about pinks and even purples, but overall chose blues. A complete 'oops' moment if indeed I were suppose to. Though, I still wanted to share. :) *

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon! 


6 comments:

  1. I don't see any "oops" here, Shelly. This is lovely and calm. It's encouraging and uplifting and a wonderful card. Love the beauty of the CASness of this card. Love it! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ombre stamping is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layered stamping is superb and that font, what can I say, it's perfect for your cas deign!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty design Shelly!! Love the gradient blues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is gorgeous! I love the colorful stamping that makes the sentiment shine! Clean and STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete