Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Wish BIG

Hey y'all! Happy Tuesday!
Hope all is well?!...

Boy, it seems like I've been MIA for awhile! lol It wasn't in my plans to not post anything for so long. I've been playing 'catch up' with some DT work and trying to fight off this tiredness/exhaustion I'm feeling lately. Anyone else feeling that way?!...I'm thinking with all the holidays passing and my kids still out of school until next week, it's just overload for me...especially with all the other things I've been doing around the house and whatnot. (probably, should slow down.) ;)

Anyhoo, I did manage to find a little spare time to create a card for a challenge! :) I haven't looked at too many challenges right now because of things being busy, but I did see CAS-ual Fridays Challenge and thought I'd join in on the fun.



Keeping things nice and clean. I simply did some masking with my stamps and then one by one stamped each sentiment piece on my card. Easy peasy, right?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
I'm off to finish up some more DT things and then hoping to finish up some thank you cards.
Enjoy your day and see you soon! 

P.S.
Happy New Year!!...I wish you all nothing but happiness and good health in 2017! <3 
Hugs


9 comments:

  1. perfection!! love this so much. got to get the energy back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this holiday season was especially tough on the energy levels. Had the house de-decorated by Sunday afternoon as I had some oral surgery today, and wasn't sure if I'd be able to get at it after that... So nice to stop here and see this sweet, bright CAS beauty. LOVE those blues with that pretty pink. Great card, Shelly, and a very happy 2017 to you! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome color combo! Hope you catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year!! Fab CAS card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun design!! Love your colors Shelly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember Mr Big the boyfriend from Carrie (Sex n the City film) love your colorfull sentiment and the BIG caught my eyes
    Happy new year sweety..miss your visit...did you get my card tell me please..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Belated Happy New Year, sweet Shelly! I hear you about the 'feeling overloaded and overwhelmed', even though I don't have kids to add to the equation (just me and my husband...my 'big' kid *grin*). Hopefully, by now, you're feeling better...sending hugs to help you along! Your Wish Big is simply fantastic! Colourful, cheerful and perfect for a low energy but still want to create kind of day!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete