Tuesday, January 10, 2017

You're Pure Magic

Hey y'all! Happy Tuesday!
Hope all is well?!...

Just a short and sweet post, today.
I'm creating when I have free time and trying to stay up on my commenting. :) (knock on wood) I think I'm getting back on schedule with things. ;)

So I'm sharing a 'just for fun' card with you.


Just a sweet little bunny, yeah?!...
I did some simple coloring, which I still need practice with. One minute I think I'm getting it and the next minute I question what I'm doing. lol Though, it's all about having fun while doing it, right?! ;)

Well, I'm off to do some more commenting...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

7 comments:

  1. I love the CAS design on your cute bunny card Shelly and you colouring looks gorgeous to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWE!! SUCH a sweet bunny!! Love that sparkly gold edging! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHHHHHHHH! I understand trying to stay caught up on commenting- sorry I've been MIA! 2017 I want to do better at commenting! <3

    LOVE LOVE LOVE this little bunny! Super cute and simple! Great coloring- again, I need some lessons in coloring! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun and cute Shelly. I love the gold edge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, your bunny is wonderful and so is your coloring! I love this cute, simple, sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coloring looks pretty darn good to me! I can do a pretty decent job about every 100th time I try, lol! Really a fun and sweet card. Darn cute bunny! And me, too...trying to get caught up after being away for a long time! Have a great day! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  7. And...presto...the bunny appears from the hat! Love that kind of magic; love your card! Don't worry about falling behind on commenting at my place; I know you come around when you can and send me thought bubbles!
    Hugs`c

    ReplyDelete