Saturday, June 24, 2017

Life is short...Stay awake for it

Hey y'all!

I'm quickly swinging back in (as promised) to share my daughters card for the Coffee Lover's Summer Blog Hop.


She was wanting to create with me, so I had her pull up a stool and work with some sets that I had sitting out. She choose and did what she wanted. ;) She's very much into 'Kawaii' characters/drawing/etc. so needless to say her card would feature some of that. ;)


Don't you just get a kick out of her faces?!...She hand drew all those and even the coffee cozy (which she told me she messed up on it but it was okay. lol). She even was watching me try my hand at no line watercoloring and decided she'd try her hand at it too.

Thanks again for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

20 comments:

  1. Love your cute happy face cups and the pink/white colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwww...this is awesome Hailey! Love how you colored everything AND added the faces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fun combination with the background and the cute faces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, she did a fabulous and very pretty card!
    I am very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, she is an amazing card maker! I adore the sweet little faces she added, such a cheerful card! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable! Love the soft splattered background and that cute sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome! So much fun that you get to create together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute cups with those faces on them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sweet faces on the cups- she did an amazing job with the card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute and fun card that your daughter made.

    ReplyDelete
  11. aawww cuutee
    love that sweeet face..
    you are queen at making sweet scene card Miss lady

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun card. Love the faces and the punny sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a very cute card! I love all of the smiley faces!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my what a cutie pie card your daughter made, Shelly!
    Like (crafty) Mother like(crafty)daughter :-)

    ReplyDelete