Monday, June 26, 2017

You're sweet

Hey y'all! Happy Monday!
Hope your week is starting off right?!...

Today, I just have a short and sweet post to share. I'm working on a few things, as well as trying to catch up on some commenting. ;)

Anyhow, my card to day is for the current Paper Smooches Challenge, which I just happened to make in time! Always nice when you make it before the deadline and not after. lol


And oh my, to make a masculine card...that took some thinking! lol Though, I was able to come up with something. Yay! 


Hopefully this is masculine enough?!...I tried my best to stick with colors that would work for a man and kept things fairly simple. No glitter/sequins/etc. here. Just a touch of patterned paper and some fun pineapples, topped off with a 'sweet' sentiment. :) 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon! 

5 comments:

  1. I think any man would love this card, Shelly, and there are plenty of sweet men out there who deserve a card like this! I sure love those colors together!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love both the colors ad the design! Thanks for sharing this beautiful project!
    Best,

    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is sweet! Love the ombre pineapples and the clean design. Definitely masculine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. another awesome card.. love those pineapples.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome bold colors and design!

    ReplyDelete