Friday, August 25, 2017

I love you...

Hey y'all! Happy Friday!! :)
Hope all is well?!...

I can say that I actually look forward to the weekends now! lol Not that I didn't before but it's different now since homeschooling my kids again. It's like that breath of fresh air and no need to wake up early (even though I still up early lol)...it's just nice. :)

Anyhow, I have a 'just for fun' card to share. I was going through my 'never ending stash of things that have been yet to seen ink' goodies and came across a couple sets I've been meaning to use but hadn't. Well, until now that is. ;)


Sweet, yeah?!...I wanted my little animals to look 'faded/worn' so I chose lighter colors and left some areas more plain than others. I'm not sure if you can even tell that by my photos?...but again I'm trying to work on my photo skills when using lighter colors. ;)


Once I was done with my coloring, I used the matching dies with them and then simply made a little scene with everything. Simple, yeah?!...

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and weekend! I'm off to do some much needed commenting/visits! :)

4 comments:

  1. I say this to my grandkids every time we talk. So naturally, I love this card!! It's wonderful how you've placed them on the moon and the cloud. Such a sweet, sweet card! OH! And save one or two of those NBUS sets for Darnell's upcoming NBUS challenge, too! Have a great weekend. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....so cute! Doesn't it feel great to use up your "new" stash?;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my this card is darling.. totally cute images

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card to the moon and back! So extra pretty with the soft colours!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete