Thursday, August 3, 2017

When life gives you puddles...

Hey y'all! Happy Thursday, almost Friday!
Hope all is well?!...

I'm swinging in to share a 'just for fun' card. I had a gift certificate to Craftin' Desert Divas, which I didn't own any of their stamps but knew I wanted to try them. (They are just sooo cute!) I have to say, I'm very pleased with the set I choose and I will certainly be buying some more sets in the future. :) Just thought I'd share that. lol

Anyhow, on to my card.


Cute, yeah?!...I just couldn't resist getting those little characters/images! I chose to color my images with colored pencils. Which I think in real life my card shows the shading of colors more. Though I couldn't get my photo to show it as well unless I chose to have my photo 'off-balance' (so to speak). And I didn't want my photo looking all funny. lol But I think you can probably somewhat see what I was doing/going for?...Hopefully. ;)


Well, that's it for me. I'm gonna try to catch up on some commenting/visits. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

5 comments:

  1. I just ADORE her sweet happy face with that teddy bear hat!! So cute and fabulous coloring Shelly! Happy weekend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. another sweet card.. cute image and love the way you colored her.. so cute

    ReplyDelete