Friday, October 27, 2017

AJVD post-Joy

Hey y'all! Happy Friday!!
Hope all is well?!...

Of course, another week goes by and I have yet to stay on any kind of schedule! Ugh. lol Well, let's hope soon I figure things out because I'm driving myself crazy not posting much! I've been creating, though just haven't found some extra 'free time', if you know what I mean?!...So, fingers crossed. ;)

However, I do have a card up on the A Jillian Vance Design blog today! And I tried my hand at some on line watercoloring...here's a little peek.


Be sure to swing on over to the A Jillian Vance Design blog to see my full card. Also, I'd love it if you left a comment there, too! :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your day and see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Your poinsettias are beautiful! I've not tried no-line colouring; epic mess sure to happen!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete