Friday, October 13, 2017

Season's Greetings

Hey y'all!! :)
Hope all is well?!!...

I'm baaaack...lol Well, at least for today. Though, I hope this is the start of things becoming regular again. ;) I happened to have a little free time aside from working on DT projects, so I thought I'd play along with the current Paper Smooches Challenge. :)


This card came to me a couple days ago, though I just got around to making it today. Surprisingly it all worked out for me and honestly, it seemed a little too odd that it did. So then I started thinking, did I see something similar somewhere?...Seriously, I was really questioning myself about it. I started to search for such and couldn't find anything. So, I guess it did just work out that easy for me.?!. ;) (Still weird because it usually never works that way! lol)


I only added little touches color here and there. A touch of light blue around the snowmen edges/pole and a touch of light pink for the scarves/hats. Then I did a very light pink watercolor background. Everything else is pretty much white. Hopefully you can see everything?...This card gave me a little bit of trouble trying to edit it.


Well, that's all for me today. :)
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Enjoy your Friday and weekend...see you soon!


2 comments:

  1. How adorable your trio of snowdudes! I like that you've left them mainly white; that's what snowmen are! I just received this set; will be busting it out soon!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete