Monday, January 21, 2019

Coffee and friends

Hey y'all! Happy Monday!
Hope your week is starting off right?!...

Today, is one of the 'cozy up inside' kind of day. It is so cold here and windy on top of it, which just adds to the cold factor. So I've been taking it easy, cooking and crafting. 

I'm sharing a fun coffee card using some Honey Bee Stamps goodies. I saw their Facebook challenge is all about coffee, tea, and cocoa...


I really just was having some fun with this card. I had no idea where things were going...I started messing with things late last night and then this morning finished things up. I was actually surprised it came together...somehow. lol

Well, that's all for me today. I'm off to do some blog visits and type up some posts.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and week!



4 comments:

  1. I have had the same kind of day Shelly! Did some crafting, online scrapbooking and now I am making soup. Saw this fabulous card on FB and thought I would drop by! Us Floridians are such wimps...it gets around 50 and we are freezing. Super card and enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shelly
    Munich has -4 degree celcius..
    Cooldd
    Your card looks warm love that so many text BG
    Cute card
    Hugs.
    Monika(comment from mobile phone )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cold here too Shelly, but I don't mind. Kills the icky bugs and helps me to really appreciate Spring and Summer. Great coffee card. I have some 'word' paper similar to yours, just wasn't sure how I wanted to use it. You've given me some great inspiration with this one! LOVE those pink hearts, too. Stay warm. Bev

    ReplyDelete