Saturday, January 5, 2019

Roses are red...

Hey y'all! Happy Saturday!
Hope all is well?!...

Oh, how time just passes on by...2019 already! Best wishes to you in the New Year! I don't make any resolutions or anything but I'm hoping to be blogging more and seeing y'all around more. :)

I have a fun and simple card to share, today.


Fun, right?!...I was wanting some of those CAS-ual Fridays Stamps coffee sets, so I finally bought a couple as a Christmas present to myself. (though, I still had my husband wrap them and put it under the tree. lol)

For my coffee cup I used some of the Nuvo Shimmer Powder with watercolor paper and just let the water do it's thing. Then after things were dried, I simply did some quick and easy die cutting. After, I stamped on my sentiment piece and placed some foam tape on the back of my cup. Before adding the cup to my card, I used a stitched die for my card base and then stamped on some leaves in black ink. Then once done, added my cup. Super simple, right?!...I did think about adding some jewels or twine or something...but just couldn't figure anything out, so took it as a sign not to add anything else. lol ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Bwahaha! I love this especially as I'm sitting here with my coffee right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang girl this is awesome and that sentiment is too funny.. great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...This I can relate too! You are making some awesome cards and love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete