Monday, March 18, 2019

Smile...I am always here

Hey y'all!
Happy Monday, hope your week is starting off right?!...

This week my kids are on spring break so I'm hoping to fit in some crafty time. :) I really wanted to 'take it easy' over their break, but I did schedule dentist appointments for them and one for our dog as well. So maybe in between that and aside from still fixing up our home, I'll be able to find some relaxation. ;)


Anyhow, I do have a card to share. Yay! I made this for the current PinkFresh Studio Challenge.


I kept things very simple. I randomly stamped on some floral images using a light grey ink. Then did some die cutting for the 'smile', which I layered three times using yellow cardstock. And after, I added a little sentiment underneath the die cut smile. Easy peasy, right?!...

Well, that's all for today. I'm going to start getting dinner ready and then try to catch up on blog visits. :)
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Have a great day and week...see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely SMILE in yellow Shelly
    how are you sweety
    I try to catch up today at the sunday evening :)
    Hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete